Three new members and four former trustees have been appointed to the 2014-15 Board of Trustees.
- Jamison (Jim) Ashby ’82 is president and CEO of CareMeridian. He holds a bachelor’s degree from Redlands and a master’s degree from San Diego State University. Jim served on the University of Redlands Alumni Association Board in the 1990s. He and his wife, Donna, have four children.
- Brian Murphy ’04 is managing director at Meridian Capital. He serves as the president-elect of the University of Redlands’ Alumni Association Board. He and his wife, Kerri Hatfield ’04, reside in Seattle, Wash.
- Joseph (Joe) Rulison is managing director at J.P. Morgan Private Bank. He graduated from St. John Fisher College in 1978 and received an Honorary Doctor of Laws degree from his alma mater for his work with the college and community of Rochester, N.Y.
- Richard (Rich) Hunsaker ’52 is a real estate developer and philanthropist. Rich and wife, Ginnie ’52, have donated $75 million to the University of Redlands. He was first elected to the Board of Trustees in 1973 and named Chair in 1985.
- Terry Kupfer ’57 is an accounting and auditing consultant. He served three years in the U.S. Navy stationed at Pearl Harbor. He worked for Arthur Anderson & Co. in Los Angeles for nearly 30 years. He was first elected to the Board of Trustees in 1977.
- Ann Lucas is a volunteer and philanthropist. She was first elected to the Board of Trustees in 1983 and provided leadership in “A Campaign for Redlands.” She graduated from the University of Michigan in 1956.
- Robert (Bob) Oda ’69 is senior project manager at Kamehameha Schools in Hawaii. He was first elected to the Board of Trustees in 1994. He and his wife, Tara, reside in Honolulu, Hawaii.